In L'Oréal, for more than a century, we have devoted our energy, our passion and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. It is a business rich in meaning, as it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others.
L'Oréal has set itself the mission of offering all women and men worldwide, the best of cosmetics innovation - in terms of quality, efficacy and safety - by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world.
Our Company is present in 150 countries with more than 88.000 employees and 36 international complementary brands, like L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline, Nyx Professional Make-up, L'Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Redken, Essie, Lancôme, Biotherm, Helena Rubinstein, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Cacharel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Prada etc.
In L'Oréal Hellas, we are a team of more than 750 employees, and we mostly specialize in the fields of marketing, business development, finance, supply chain, accounting, customer service and HR.
Ε-ΚΑΜ, Professional Products Division
L’Oréal Professional Product Division is the leading division of L’Oréal in salons across the world and is a workplace for entrepreneurs that continuously create the future marketplace! For people that can thrive via developing the business of our partners, some of the best salon artists in Greece, understand our consumers and develop our education and sales teams.
Are you creative and daring? Do you enjoy inventing the way with us? Are you demanding and ready to make a difference?
Then review the below job requirements and do not wait! Apply now and we will review your CV asap.
As e - commerce Key Account Manager, your role is to be responsible for shaping the future of the Beauty shopping experience of professional business.
- Co creating and Implementing e-com business strategy, collaborating with appropriate functions based on the Commercial & Brands priorities.
- Being responsible for building a solid business relationship with our e-clients and developing a sustainable long-term growth strategy for the consumer Beauty portfolio on e-channels.
- Developing the e- business of fascinating beauty categories as Coloration, Haircare, & Styling
• Identify and propose potential e-retailers for growth
• Analyze and update the segmentation of e-retailers and implement the appropriate strategy per cluster
• Develop trusting relationships with e-customers. Manage a customer-centric approach
• Co Negotiate and Manage with Sales Team the annual agreements with e-com customers and implement them based on the relative e- com trade policy
• Develop, Implement and Monitor Joined Business Plan of e-retailers based on common KPI's including Sell In & Sell Out
• Use of all the appropriate platforms to retrieve and analyze data capturing growth opportunities
• Collaborate with Marketing, ecom and digital L’Oréal communities to identify synergies, opportunities, tools and trends for further development
Qualifications / experience …
• You have 4-5 years of experience in commercial, e-commerce or brand marketing role
• Are experienced in using analytic tools such as google analytics is preferred but not essential
• You have analytical and numerical skills and advanced knowledge of Excel
• You Have exceptional organizational and time management skills
• You have strong written language skills with meticulous attention to detail
• You are confident, with the ability to work cross functionally
• You are fluent in English language
• Capability of inspiring strong collaboration in an organization
• Proficient English communication skills (written & verbal)
Does it sound like you? #weareloreal and we are thrilled to receive your CV and potentially meet you!