Project Management Co-op- Real Estate (6 month)
- Support on all activities to ensure that all objectives are met and that projects are delivered to time and cost targets and to appropriate quality standards.
- To maintain the Assets portfolio database and support the process with the designated Real Estate companies on lease extensions or new sites, preparing presentations for approval process
- Support coordination of core responsibilities as safety and environment for all our projects.
- Prior experience in one of the following areas: construction, project management, engineering, Real Estate, or architecture
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree with a minimum 3.2 GPA (must be currently enrolled)
- Previous internship experience a plus
- Must be available to work in Clark, NJ up to 40 hours per week
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on an ongoing, permanent basis
- A thorough understanding of the total project life cycle, from project preliminary conception stage, through all the operational stages to completion, commissioning, and post-project review.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Documentation Archiving
Key Performance Indicators:
- Project planning, including producing the detailed project plan.
- Managing the change control process.
- Managing the flow of project information between the team
- Preparing formal project progress and other reports.
- Process improvement – Identifying ways in which internal systems and processes can be improved and referring ideas to the appropriate line manager.
- Project is managed to the right quality standards and is completed efficiently, on time and to budget.
- Project delivery meets the client’s objectives and is in line with the conditions of appointment.
- Strong relationships are developed with the internal stakeholders and the members of the cross-functional team.
- Key information and data is effectively cascaded and appropriately retained.
- Expresses ideas and self with clarity, sticking to the key points
- Listens effectively to understand wider issues and the impact on self and others
- Prepares and uses facts and constructive arguments to express views and conclusions
- Recognizes the importance of timely and accurate reporting
- Plans tasks effectively
- Cooperative team member who shares skills and knowledge
- Learns from mistakes and adapts accordingly
- Understands importance of good working relationships outside the direct team boundaries
- Participates in the collective responsibility for delivery of tasks allocated to their team
- Helps others when the need arises, without needing to be asked
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.