PROJECT MANAGER – Websites
CPD Division. NYX Professional Makeup DMI
The NYX Professional Makeup DMI Digital team is a global team covering CRM, Websites, Services & Innovation. You will manage the Websites and CRM projects with the objective to deliver the best in class websites and digital communication materials for our consumers and scale them in more than 15 markets.
Purpose of the Role
You will be responsible to manage interactive projects from conception and design to development and implementation across both Websites and Digital Marketing. Working closely with multiple technical and marketing teams, you will plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources across multiple projects. You will drive timelines, scopes, and schedules for Website feature rollouts along with all digital marketing activations including but not limited to landing pages, emails, and site content. This role reports into the Global Director of Ecommerce.
What you will be doing…
- Manage daily activities of both Website & Digital Marketing scope management, projects, resource planning, progress tracking, proactive risks and issues management, cross-functional/stakeholder and leadership communication.
- Facilitate digital marketing status meetings and create campaign tracking documentation to ensure alignment across internal and external parties as needed.
- Create and maintain a delivery dashboard to ensure market visibility across Website & Digital Marketing deliverables.
- Work in strong partnership with the multiple key stakeholders: DMI Digital team, Global & Zones IT teams, International markets, DMI Marketing team, and internal/external development teams.
- Provide cross-functional visibility into status, resourcing needs, dependencies, granular requirements, dates and escalations for all projects.
- Write stories in JIRA, proceed with UAT, report bugs when needed within the releases timeline, and manage backlog for Master Website.
- Facilitate sprint planning, sprint reviews, and release planning for Master Website.
- Strive to continually optimize and improve business processes in partnership with DTC leadership.
Who We Are Looking For…
- Proven track record in a Project Management role
- Collaborative and strong communication skills
- Leadership, ownership and team spirit
- Passion about the Beauty Industry, Digital Trends and Continual Process Improvement.
- Ability to seamlessly manage blockers, updates, and needs between project Stakeholders
- Experience with backlog management, and keeping clean house on projects
- At ease with our day-to-day tools: JIRA, Confluence, Basecamp
- Prioritization, organizational and time management skills, and attention to details
- Sharp analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and know when to effectively manage upwards
- 3-5 years project management experience
- Knowledge of SFCC (Demandware) platform
- Ecommerce landscape, knowledge, education
- Google Analytics Experience
- At ease with Agile process and principles is a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.