IT Cosmetics seeks a rock star Public Relations Coordinator who is excited to learn the fundamentals of Public Relations. Our ideal candidate should have previous beauty PR experience Beauty (internship up to 2 years) and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
The role of PR Coordinator will include (but is not limited to) the following responsibilities:
- Execution of large volume mailers for media and influencers
- Fulfillment of large volume daily media, makeup artist and influencer product requests
- Update and maintain media database
- Daily monitoring and tracking of press placements
- Support and attendance of PR-related and industry events as needed
- Assist with creative conceptualization of events and mailers and support in execution
- Draft pitches and event/program recaps
- Oversight and management of product inventory
- Identification of new influencers in social and digital platforms (bloggers, vloggers, instagrammers etc.)
- Heavy Administrative duties including weekly/monthly PR reporting, management of product press and media clipping, product ordering and all PO & invoice processing
- BA in Public Relations, Marketing or Communications
- 1-2 years of Beauty PR experience
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Meticulous attention to detail, resourceful, with a can-do attitude
- Well-versed in all social media platforms and the beauty landscape
- Team player who is excited for an opportunity to learn and thrive within a fast-growing company
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.