1. 100% coverage of the category spend requested by the policy.
2. Responsible for the overall management of IT materials/service sourcing & purchasing in L’Oreal China including corporate and divisions.
3. Managing sourcing/purchasing activities for more than one product group.
4. Manage and train junior reports to enhance capability and achieve business plan.
5. Lead the development, management and execution of procurement strategies for the Company.
6. Responsible for category business plans and objectives and deliver competitive advantage through negotiation.
7. To maximize contribution to profitability.
Bachelor’s degree or above
Professional with over 5 years of management experience on purchase/certain categories area in international/ multinational business
Fluent in English
In depth Value Chain knowledge