所在地: UK - England - London, Hammersmith
国: United Kingdom
QVC Account Executive - Decléor
DECLÉOR is the world's leading aromatherapy-based skincare brand, pioneering innovative and exceptional treatments and products using the finest quality essential oils and cutting edge-research.
The Decléor and Carita team requires a QVC Account Executive to support the QVC Director and National Account Manager, to maximise sales on and off air, and ensure all QVC processes are followed.
What are key highlights of this role?
Reporting into the QVC National Account Manager, you will be supporting driving the sell in and sell out. You will work in partnership with the QVC National Account Manager and the brands guest presenter to ensure excellent execution for all live shows and off air sales on QVC.
As National Account Executive to the QVC National Account Manager you will work closely with buying and planning and will have the opportunity to grow your commercial expertise through a very fast paced exciting business division. Working across a variety of elements from selling and creating of collections to ensure the sell though of those collections. You will build strong relationships with both internal stakeholders and our external retail partner QVC. You will also work closely with marketing on set dressing and social media and supply chain on stock management.
What are the key accountabilities of this role?
Who we’re looking for
· Superior communication skills, interpersonal and customer service skills
· Outstanding organisational skills with an ability to prioritise workload
· Excellent knowledge of excel, word, and PowerPoint
· Experience in liaising with a QVC or a retailer essential
· Highly efficient, approachable and flexible
· Self –starter, tenacious and pro active
· Ability to work on own initiative and multi task
· Creative skills in designing collections, brochures and Studio sets
· Supply chain and buyers’ admin experience desirable
What could L’Oréal offer me?