NAM QVC – IT Cosmetics, Luxe Division
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
Founded in 2008 by Jamie Kern Lima and Paulo Lima in the United States, IT Cosmetics was developed with leading plastic surgeons to provide women with innovative, clinically proven, problem-solving makeup and skincare products. IT Cosmetics is now one of the fastest growing beauty brands in the world and offers more than 300 high performance beauty products focusing on colour cosmetics, skincare, brushes and tools.
What are key highlights of this role?
- Being the primary contact for all aspects of the QVC business and QVC correspondence, ensuring all ITC and QVC processes are followed in a timely manner
- Ensure creation of the QVC collections, from idea to pricing, respecting margins and presenting to the buyer
- Use analysis of sales on and off air to seek opportunities, to further maximise sales
- Once collections are approved, ensure all QA samples go through the QVC process in a timely manner and be aware of, and overcome all challenges in the QA process.
- Ensure all collections are created in enough time to meet the critical path upon approval and ensure buying raise purchase orders to meet delivery deadlines
- Ensure all special productions and TSV’s meet International and QVC deadlines, and follow critical path
- To support the Education and US team on all aspects of the QVC business
- Create a QVC Marketing calendar and implement the ITC Marketing calendar
- Oversee the design of all brochures and postcards for all TSV’s (layout, proof reading, QVC authorisation process)
- Analyse and act on competitors, on QVC and industry trends
- To attend and support all QVC shows, which may require out of business hours
- Responsible for all aspects of the QVC set (visuals, product samples, press coverage, flowers and model outfit)
- To update and develop the QVC ITC website and schedule and post to social QVC and ITC networking sites (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter)
- To deal with all correspondence from all QVC departments, including customer complaints
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Outlook
- Confidence in presenting
- Ability to work independently and adhere to deadlines
- 18 months to 2years experience in working with QVC as a supplier
- Able to plan and arrange events with QVC for TSV ( Today Special Value)
- Creative problem solver with ability to proactively identify and implement improvements to systems and procedures
- Demonstrable customer service skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Demonstrable knowledge of the Beauty industry
What could L’Oréal offer me?
- World class training and development
- Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
- Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty.
- The opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.