POSITION TITLE: Quality Assurance Coordinator - Promo
DEPARTMENT: Quality Assurance
TITLE REPORTS TO: Quality Assurance Director
LOCATION: Warehouse, Distribution Center, Suppliers or Subcontractors
- To perform QA inspections of promotional components and finished goods in conformance to L’Oreal standards and specifications.
- Identification of non compliances. Resolve, using technical knowledge and expertise, all quality issues concerning components and finished goods production, both in-house and at subcontractors or vendors.
- Control of inventory, including OTC items, ensuring accurate release/reject/hold status for promotional finished goods.
- Maintain accurate data, spreadsheets and records in shared QA group directory for promo suppliers and subcontractors.
- Communication with many departments, at various levels of authority.
- Travel to subcontractors and suppliers for inspections and startup is required.
- Training of suppliers and subcontractors in the L’Oréal quality requirements, as needed.
- Audits of assembly subcontractors as required.
- Other QA activities as necessary or required.
- Candidate must be able to:
- Work independent in the warehouse environment.
- Lift up to 25 lbs.
- Travel to different locations to perform the inspections.
- Candidate must be knowledgeable of manufacturing methods, statistical concepts, and quality methods.
- Good verbal and written communication skills required.
- Good presentation skills.
- Good computer skills required, with working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power BI.
- Experience using problem-solving techniques is helpful.
- Experience in Quality Inspection is helpful.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.