Quality Assurance Supervisor (NYX Cosmetics)
We are looking for an experienced Quality Supervisor to join our NYX Professional Make-up team within the Open Manufacturing division of L’Oréal USA. This role will be responsible for the coordination and inspection of procured items and maintenance of the quality management system.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Prepare and manage technical dossier for contract manufacturers production
- Prepare and manage the quality agreement between L’Oreal and contract manufacturers
- Secure all formula information per L’Oréal’s procedures
- Manage Quality Master - running reports and maintaining SA P fields
- Control and release finished goods and packaging components
- Initiate the corrective action process for finished goods, packaging components
- Develop training and train quality personnel on the use of new test methods
- Participate in subcontractor’s certification program (test delegation, control and process validation
- Lead the approach of continuous improvement of quality: monitoring performance, analyze quality reports, monitor the change management
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
- Bachelor's degree in science or engineering, Chemical Engineering required
- 3+ years cosmetic, pharmaceutical or other industry
- People Management experience required
- Knowledge of ISO standards 9001 and GMP standards.
- SAP experience
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.