Then L'Oréal Research & Innovation might be exactly the place you have always been looking for !
For more than hundred years, L’Oréal believes that beauty needs Science. In a world now transformed by digital technology and the emergence of new scientific Domains, we are confident in our ability to turn these opportunities into major innovations, closely linked to the new consumer expectations all over the world. Science & Technology are allowing us to invent safe, trustable, sustainable & responsible beauty products and experiences that will change people’s lives.
L’Oréal R&I has continuously invested upstream in its research with a high level of ambition. Our 3800 L'Oréal R&I people are talented and highly skilled, located in major markets, working in a cooperative way, opened to the world.
- Work with Global/Regional teams, external vendors and key stakeholders to roll out Global/Local IT infrastructure projects (Including Cloud setup, Storage optimization etc.)
- Manage to deliver solutions in Systems, Network, Security, and Workplace
Infra Daily operation
- Lead, monitor, and optimize current daily operation with storage, server, network, IP phone etc.
- Perform hands-on design, configuration to infrastructure environment to meet the business needs
- Coach the infra engineer and helpdesk team for technical issue
- Manage lifecycle of IT server and network related assets (for hardware and software, from acquisition to disposal)
- VIP support backup
- Adopt and support IT Security policies and standards, ensuring that appropriate procedures are put in place to safeguard corporate data
- Conduct training to employee to raise security awareness
- Review IT infra environment to identify existing security risk and propose the solution
Vendor Manager Management
- Monitor and manage the deliverable and performance of IT vendor
- Work with Vendor to optimize IT operation (including change, incident, service requests, issues etc.)
Process managementDesign and optimize ITIL related processes (including change, incident processes)
- Knowledge of cloud solutions and good understanding of IaaS and SaaS. Experienced with cloud setup and maintenance (Azure will be a plus)
- Good understanding of datacenter domains on Servers, storage, Operation systems, virtualization, network, backup and security
- Good knowledge of workplace and office automation management, hands-on experience on supporting directory services and collaborative tools
- Certificates like MSCE, CCNP, PMP,CISA related will be a plus
- At least 5 years of experience in infrastructure area