For more than hundred years, L’Oréal believes that beauty needs Science. In a world now transformed by digital technology and the emergence of new scientific Domains, we are confident in our ability to turn these opportunities into major innovations, closely linked to the new consumer expectations all over the world. Science & Technology are allowing us to invent safe, trustable, sustainable & responsible beauty products and experiences that will change people’s lives.
L’Oréal R&I has continuously invested upstream in its research with a high level of ambition. Our 3800 L'Oréal R&I people are talented and highly skilled, located in major markets, working in a cooperative way, opened to the world.
- Conduct safety evaluation for cosmetic product including formulas and raw materials in a timely manner and in compliance with the SOPs within the Quality frame of WSE.
- Prepare cosmetic safety report for products registration and notification in APAC region.
- Supporting to prepare safety evaluation summaries of products and ingredients for regulatory submissions in APAC region.
- Develop close working partnership with sub-functional groups in regional WSE, aware of the existing product safety related regulations at country level.
- Positively engage in project. Know the key technical points of métiers in the responsible domain (technologies, formulations, products, raw materials...), and ensure timely reporting of key activities/progress/anticipated obstacles.
- Continuously develop the sensitivity and awareness to the aspects/elements required for decision making and optimize cross functional communication for simplicity and efficiency.
- MS in toxicology, pharmacology or biomedical sciences.
- Understanding of pre-clinical and clinical studies and be able to summarize findings accurately.
- Be able to apply standard scientific principles, concepts and techniques to evaluate the safety of products and ingredients. Reviews and summarizes safety data from all sources.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team work spirit with the ability to work effectively in a matrix-type organization.
- Be flexible with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal guidance.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Chinese and English.