For more than hundred years, L’Oréal believes that beauty needs Science. In a world now transformed by digital technology and the emergence of new scientific Domains, we are confident in our ability to turn these opportunities into major innovations, closely linked to the new consumer expectations all over the world. Science & Technology are allowing us to invent safe, trustable, sustainable & responsible beauty products and experiences that will change people’s lives.
L’Oréal R&I has continuously invested upstream in its research with a high level of ambition. Our 3800 L'Oréal R&I people are talented and highly skilled, located in major markets, working in a cooperative way, opened to the world.
Ensure support for business lines (Laboratory and Marketing) by evaluating and/or validating communications for products within your remit to express product innovations through strong, watertight claims.
- Help evaluate legal, regulatory and media risks of claims along with different product communication aids
- Compile and validate regulatory reports justifying claims with relevant parties in Research
- Work with zone and worldwide and technical regulations departments to help them finalize and validate scientific aids for product communications
- Help manage disputes with those involved in litigation
- Help identify and report product communication issues
- Good knowledge of formulation/product evaluation/claim regulation/RM of cosmetics/personal care industry
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Biochemical engineering or related disciplines
- Good communication ability, open mindset, logic thinking and creative expression, quick learner
- Strong project management skill and competency on complex handling
- Good English writing and oral skills