This role will be responsible for E-commerce change requests and enhancement across North APAC and SAPMENA zones, which requires close working relationships with business partners, external strategic partners, Group Digital IT Competence Center and the APAC Digital IT.
The expectation for the E-commerce demand manager is to build a process and governance as IT owner to ensure changes and enhancements can be delivered quickly and effectively using a waterfall/agile project management methodology.
It also requires this role to deep understand the business driver and value chain.
The key system involved will be SFCC.
Key job accountabilities:
- Actively be partner with business to well understand the business strategy and direction. Continuously align with business on the business priority.
- Responsible for managing the change request backlog and identifying the roadmap as per business priority.
- Responsible for controlling the quality of the delivery by defining the right level of KPI with supplier.
- Be the IT owner of the Demand management, Change Request and Enhancements process.
- Ensure quick and effective communications with all stakeholders if there is any block issues
- Ensure the solution aligning with the performance and security standard.
- Responsible for managing the solution from zone perspective.
- Manage the budget of the change request and identify the efficient way to measure the ROI of change request after delivery.
- Responsible to manage the dashboard to show the monthly delivered change requests
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Profile & Position Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or above is required in technical field.
- At least 5 years project management experience in Ecommerce (experience on SFCC is a plus)
- Strong communication with different country stakeholders.
- Experienced working in multinational environments and flexible attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- Innovative mindset to create new ways of working and not just following existing processes.
- Ability to provide assessment on vendor performance.
- CSM preferred.