Section 1: General Information:
Job Title: Regional Education Executive - YSL Beauty - Central
Supervisor Title: Director – Education & Events - YSL
Location: Remote - Field
Section 2: Job Summary:
The International Designer Collections is a group of brands within the L’Oreal Luxe Division at L’Oreal USA. IDC has a luxurious portfolio of fragrance and beauty brands. The beauty brands consist of; Giorgio Armani Beauty and Yves Saint Laurent Beauty. Our fine fragrances include; Giorgio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent, Ralph Lauren, Victor & Rolf, Diesel, Maison Martin Margiela, and Drakkar.
The Regional Education Executive partners with the sales force to implement education programs designed to support retail sales achievement, meeting overall IDC business objectives in local and national market.
Section 3: Job Requirements: (Typical years of experience, skills, certification and academic background to perform this job):
-College degree plus minimum of 3 years experience in cosmetics sales/training position
-Excellent presentation and communication skills
-Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
-Travel approximately 60-70%
-Strong makeup artistry and selling skills
-In store coaching and development skills
-The ability to lift 30 lbs
Section 4: Judgment and Decision Making:
-Assess education needs for designated territory
-Manage T&E and seminar budgets
-Ability to prioritize and manage projects
-Moderate supervision required of in store employees
Section 5: Financial Scope (if applicable):
Annual Budget Responsibility: Stay within T&E and seminar budget
Annual Revenue Responsibility: Reviewed on overall territory / retail responsibility
Section 6: Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Briefly describe 5-8 primary duties/responsibilities of the job. Please list these duties in order of importance and include the percentage of time spent or required for each activity
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
% of time spent.
Total should = 100%
1. Conduct highly motivational, interactive and results-focused seminars for new and existing sales staff across all retail channels in the territory.
2. Work with education and sales leadership to plan seasonal education calendar. Consider promotional calendar and all factors necessary to properly support retail sales achievement.
3. Communicate planned dates and locations of education seminars to field and New York Office. Negotiate the best possible prices with hotels, restaurants, audiovisual equipment rental, etc. Complete orders for school gifts and other material well in advance.
4. Confirm hotel information and attendance numbers with IDC and retailer contacts. Communicate all confirmed information to supervisor and appropriate field coworkers and NYO on a timely basis.
5. Practice and maintain the necessary computer and audiovisual equipment skills to complete all programs professionally. Utilize all systems efficiently. Responsibly maintain and secure all IDC equipment.
6. Conduct at-counter coaching visits with key doors within territory.
7. Complete all programs on time and within budget guidelines. Prepare budget recap at the close of each function and send reports to the New York Office via computer by Tuesday AM each week.