国/地域: United States
REDKEN REGIONAL EDUCATOR
Division: Professional Products Division / Redken 5th Avenue NYC
Location: Riverside/Racho Cucamonga, California
Reports To: Redken Director of Education
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity, and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L’Oréal Professional Products, our mission is to support hairdressers and develop the hair industry sustainably and lead the digital transformation of our industry with a customer-centric approach. Our brands portfolio includes L’Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Redken, Matrix, and Pureology.
The Redken Regional Educator (RE) position primary role will be to increase sales by influencing and developing the skills of salon professionals through Redken educational programs in the region* assigned by the Redken Brand.
The Redken RE is to provide “Accessible Education” to the many Redken Salons and will also work with the Brand and Distributor Sales Partners Teams, to identify target New Partnership Salons with the greatest opportunities, as well as low in-salon-market-share current Salon base to effectively build sales and market share through education.
o *Each Redken Educator must be willing to locate to strategic metropolitan city, (approved by the Redken Brand), that will support Salon Accounts with the greatest growth potential within an approximate 150-mile radius from the assigned home base.
o * Directionally, each travel day will not exceed 2.5 hours (150-miles) from home base into the territory, in one direction (or a maximum of approximately 300 miles round trip). Major Brand Launch Blitz or Salon Conversions may require pre-planning with RE/EEM/DOE in specific regions.
What You Will Learn:
The Redken Educator will be fully trained as a Redken Artist and will be Haircolor and Balayage Certified to ensure they represent the Brand in the best way possible. The RE will be responsible for the preparation and execution of all Redken Haircolor, Business and Product Knowledge classes. The RE will report directly to the Directors of Education (DOE) and will ensure their technical and facilitation skills are at the highest level.
· RE’s will work with the regional Education Experience Managers to ensure they are targeting the salons mutually agreed upon with the Sales and Distributor Teams
· RE’s will work with the Education Experience Managers (EEM) to ensure they are targeting the salons mutually agreed upon with the Sales and Distributor Teams
· Maintain a 5 Day Work Week / Monday - Friday
· A minimum of 7 Redken In-Person Classes per week (28 Live Classes per month) based upon Target lists / direction of EEM, in collaboration with Sales Partners.
o 28 In-Person Classes per month equates to approximately 1.5 classes per day.
· RE will accept additional Live Streaming ‘Power Hour’ Classes to fill class requests outside region.
· 28 prospects per Month based on Monthly Launch Directives or Target Lists.
o Prospects / Touchpoints are defined as non-scheduled visits to salons or ‘socially flirting’ via IG-FB to open gateway for sampling, to have conversations about new product launches, usage of new products, upcoming education events, visits to potential conversion accounts, opportunities to pre-book education classes, or as unforecasted time to fill gaps in the day.
· Maintain efficient Time Management to achieve class goals and administration duties during current work week.
· Must attend all Corporate Functions / Training as directed by the DOE
What We Are Looking For:
· High School graduate. College graduates a plus.
· Current licensed cosmetologist with min. 5 years industry experience
· Superior technical hairdressing skills
· Redken Haircolor Certification
· Excellent sales and communication skills
· Ability to analyze client business objectives and propose a solution that benefits both the brand and the client
· Knowledge of business and educational aspects of Salon Centric / distributor organization
· An understanding of Salon Centric / Distributor educational planning as it relates to class policies, use of field, and contract trainers
· Ability to adhere to budgets, for all field training activity and T&E
· Strong facilitation skills
· Strong coaching skills
· Strong leadership skills
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Must live in Brand assigned metropolitan city
· Ability to drive extensively within 150 mile radius of home base (minimum 70% per month)
· Ability to be flexible and accept change and be a team player
What’s In It For You?:
Salary Range: $65,000- $91,000
· The actual compensation will depend on a variety of job-related factors which may include geographic location, work experience, education, and skill level
Competitive Benefit Package
· Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan
Flexible Time Off
· Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!
Access to Company Perks
· Company Car
· VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products
Learning & Development Opportunities for Career Progression
· Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!
Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.