所在地: Cape Town
国/地域: South Africa
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
· Under the direction of the National Sales Manager, implement the Division's sales and distribution strategy in the sales outlets.
· Achieve the sales department's quantitative and qualitative goals for his/her region.
· Recruit, motivate and develop his/her teams: by maintaining a culture of excellence up to the point of sale, develop the expertise and know-how of his/her employees and implement organisational changes.
· Ensure continuous communication between management and his/her team.
· Inform and alert management to significant initiatives in the field (from his/her team, from the competition and from distributors.
· Develop a strong regional network and capacity of influence among key customers.
· Apply and lead the commercial business strategy at the regional level to achieve sell-in and sell-out sales targets. Act as guarantor for the image and policy of his/her brand(s) in his/her region.
· Develop trusting relationships with key customers in the region, including the regional management of national retail chains. Perform monthly monitoring of the sales in/out for the major regional accounts.
· Motivate sales teams in the region: recruit, develop, manage his/her teams, and ensure the development of their expertise and knowledge. Implement organizational changes.
· Drive the performance of trade activities, merchandising and sales training in his/her region. Be responsible for the successful delivery of services and the monitoring of their regional performance through the provider's management.
· Manage and arbitrate regional budgets, as well as motivational resources and return on investment.
· Maintain close cooperation between the regional sales force and sales and business management.
· Inform management about significant initiatives in the field.
· Contribute to and coordinate the winning of new key customers.
· Support the modernisation of points of sale through the deployment of services (business and retail training programmes).
TECHNICAL / PROFESSIONAL & PERSONAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
§ Computer literacy
§ Good Negotiation skills
§ Knowledge of clients and competition within the beauty environment
§ Good numeracy and ability to control budget
§ Good presentation skills
§ Advanced excel skills
§ Advanced PowerPoint
§ P&L Management
§ Good interpersonal skills
§ Negotiation skills
§ Project Management
§ Good team player
§ Ability to work flexible hours to meet deadlines
MARKET & CONSUMER INSIGHT:
• Identifies market drivers
• Translates trends and consumer knowledge into meaningful insights
• Thinks brand strategy
• Imagines disruptive products & services
• Develops integrated campaigns that work
• Integrates retail & shopper expertise
• Delivers excellence with agility and rigor
• Integrates sustainable, business consciousness
• Creates collaboration for bigger success
• Shares & leverages best practices
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· B Com, Advertising or IMM 3-year tertiary education (minimum)
· Prior work experience in FMCG sales
· Knowledge of products, market trends and consumers
· Knowledge of local Retail
· Previous staff management experience non negotiable
· Minimum 4 years’ experience at a similar level
· People Developer