所在地: Greater Accra - Accra
- Ensure outstanding implementation of Brand POP vision at the POP
- Drive the achievement of volume/value targets through distributor and territory management
- Setting up the Field Management infrastructure - outlet selection by channels, channel management plans
- Putting in place the FM organisation - (1) recruitment (2) training and capability building (3) key metrics for measurement
- Understanding the Brand POP Vision by channels and develop channel/outlet based implementation plans.
- Use of IT - for evaluating performance against action std. (optional at this stage)
- Performance review - against action standards. Network and take actions where inputs are required from the DSR's width and depth of availability, assortment and shelving
- Understand the processes in the appointment and management of Distributors
- Achieve the sales targets and qualitative and quantitative objectives set by the Regional Sales Manager/headquarters.
- Identify the potential for commercial development of existing customers and develop their loyalty.
- Identify prospects within his/her industry and develop new business relationships.
- Organise the routing programme, manage administrative data and information.
- Collaboration and relationships
- Volume haunt
- Customer service
- FMCG Experience 2- 5 years
- Territory, Distributor, Operations, Team Management
- Field Capability Score
- Knowledge in Beauty and Cosmetics will be an added advantage
- Ability to drive with a valid driving licence