ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
所在地: New Jersey - Jersey City
Job Title: It Cosmetics Regulatory Coordinator
Supervisor Title: Mgr Regulatory Product Development
Will provide assistance and support to the Regulatory team with an emphasis on the administrative, organizational, and coordination task to optimize efficiency of the Regulatory team. Candidate must be highly organized, detail-oriented, trustworthy with sensitive confidential information, productive, self-motivated, and interested in growing in a regulatory career.
- Bachelor’s degree, science background preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, OneDrive, Adobe Acrobat DC, and ability to learn internal software/systems
- High level of organization
- Able to be trusted with sensitive confidential information
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Strong verbal communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Desire to grow in regulatory knowledge and responsibilities.
Section 4: Judgment and Decision Making
Close supervision required for judgment or decision making associated with this position. This position is not responsible for judgment or decision making,
Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Product Information File (PIF) Management
• Collect documents for Product Information File (PIF) including raw material information, stability reports, manufacturing process information, etc.
• Follow up communication with manufacturer on outstanding items.
• File sharing with consultant and internal counterparts as needed.
• Organization of internal and shared files
• Preparing product registration documents as needed
• Labeling, packing, and shipping product samples for analytical, microbiological, in vitro, and clinical testing.
• Preparation of sample submission paperwork for analytical, microbiological, in vitro, and clinical testing.
• PO generation and invoice processing through internal software systems to ensure timely vendor payment.
Data and Reporting
• Updating master database with regulatory information.
• Data entry into internal software systems.