Position Overview: To assist QA Manager with daily lab operations, and supplier and subcontractor certification processes.
- Undertakes all required tests on relevant samples in accordance with L’Oréal specifications and test methods.
- Ensures relevant traceability paperwork is available and correct.
- Recommends the acceptance or blocking of deliveries or production in accordance with L’Oréal specifications.
- Performs required quality tests on any reworked/adjusted products.
- Participates in investigations following non-conformances.
- Assist where necessary in the training of new laboratory staff; participate where appropriate in training employees from outside the department. Carry out all duties in accordance with Good Laboratory Practices.
Educational or Certification Requirements:
- High School degree or equivalency required
- Associates degree in technical discipline desired
- 1-2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in quality assurance preferred.
- Analytical and auditing skills.
- Ability to use test equipment and record results.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Personal computer skills, to include experience with spreadsheets, presentations, and database management.
- Experience with SAP a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.