Quality Representative will:
- Ensure product compliance with L’Oreal’s Standard Procedures and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
- Ensures that business stakeholders understand L’Oreal’s quality requirements and how they impact product quality and regulatory compliance
- Provide guidance & input to project teams to ensure compliance to quality requirements during product development.
- Issue Nonconformance notices and work with subcontractors (CM) on status of Quality nonconformities. Assess risk which may impact product safety or compliance.
- Provide support in the management of the quality release process - block the Finished Product (FG) when needed, release FGs in SAP and manage reworks (at the Distribution or 3rd party facility) - rework instructions traceability list, re-control, release
- Complete the documentation review process to ensure compliance to established quality requirements
- Assist Quality Manager on new subcontractors Quality Onboarding process
- Create quality documentation to support L’Oreal’s Quality Systems
- Control and release of FGs in WISE. Re-control after rework if nonconformity & treatment are assigned.
- Coordinate micro, assay, etc. with 3rd party lab
- Coordinate equipment calibration (as needed)
- Keep good housekeeping in the lab and standard samples & retains
Experience and Education Requirements
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience) required. Experience and understanding of the following regulations is referred: Cosmetic Regulations (Labeling Regulations for Cosmetics), 21 CFR 210, 21 CFR 211 and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
- Quality Management Module within SAP
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 22716
- Knowledge of USP and/or ISO microbiological test methods
- Experience in technical transfer, process development, analytical chemistry, clinical research, microbiology, product safety, product stability
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.