所在地: Hong Kong - Head Office
国: Hong Kong
Key Job Accountabilities
To define the brand’s training strategy, to develop appropriate and evolving tools and ensure roll-out to APAC local teams and to drive driving Retail service excellence.
- Lead the conception of ACD brand and products education, training tools to support the global brand strategy
- Identify and analyze the retail education needs of the Zone (verify that brand image, products, services and key messages are aligned; conduct analyses and put in place action plans in order to increase local efficiency).
- Analyze in depth the selling-steps of the key local competitors.
- Define and give priorities for the Zone retail education plan, by specifying the means, the resources and the KPIs.
- Design the consumer journey in store by brand for the different channel (boutique, department store, drugstore).
- Drive retail service excellence by implementing Selective Retail Academy training module (Selling step, empathy, service step).
- Give advice to local teams in the domain of elaboration and execution of retail education programs. Facilitate best practice sharing between the countries.
- Guide and train the local Retail education teams.
- Provide feedback of the main activities to Zone/Brand directors (interaction with link with Zone & DMI).
- Actively contribute to recruitment, evaluation and development of expertise of the country Retail & Education teams.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Brand understanding and product sense
- Conceptual, development and communication skills
- Commercial sense & analysis skills
- Curiosity and interest for new technology
- Ease to communicate and empower people.