所在地: California - El Segundo
Job Function: Retail Operations
Employment type: Full - Time
Location: California - Los Angeles
Official Administrative intern program - Max 12 months
Must have graduated within the last 12 months
Retail Operations Intern - Job Description
The Retail Operations Intern is responsible for supporting the Retail Operations team with day-to-day administrative tasks for existing NYX Professional Make Up stores, new store openings and assisting with larger projects for the store’s operations.
Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
· Assist with store openings by working with vendors to set-up new stores. Place supply orders and coordinate opening deliveries.
· Maintain store listing and partner with District Mangers/HR to update per staffing changes.
· Work with field leaders to resolve any operational or supply related issues.
· Monitor supply budgets and cost of products and evaluate cost.
· Work with L’Oreal partners to obtain new store phone numbers, coordinate TSI visits and help set-up new stores in MARS.
· Set-up all store facing accounts for new FSS.
· Order and ship New Hire Gratis sets.
Job requirements include the following:
· College Degree, graduated from undergrad within last 12 months
· Related internship or retail experience a plus
· Must be analytical and exhibit creative thinking
· Open to new ideas and actively builds networks to achieve goals
· Self-motivated, results-oriented, strategic thinker
· Must be highly organized with a strong attention to detail
· Passion for learning
· Ability to multi-task and stay organized to meet deadlines
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
Local applicants only please.