Retail Store Coordinator
The Retail Store Coordinator is responsible for supporting all components involved in operating a single store location. This includes but is not limited to daily store operations, all aspects of inventory management (ordering/receiving/stocking), customer relations, POS activities, planning and execution of sales generation to ensure monthly sales goals are met.
- Assist with in-store operational responsibilities while complying with company policies and procedures.
- Partner with Senior Retail Store Coordinator to develop and execute short and long term plans to achieve sales goals in support of the store’s business strategy and generate repeat business
- Responsible for product and brand image presentation while maintaining a neat and organized store
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently (if needed), manage time/priorities, self-motivated and able to make effective decisions
- Assist in analyzing sales reports to identify opportunities and maximize sales
- Highly resourceful, flexible and ability to solve problems in a timely manner
- Utilize resources, eliminate roadblocks and drive process improvement
- Assist in maintaining and building community partnerships with internal/external corporate partners
- Be able to read and understand sales data.
- Responsible for all daily POS procedures and monthly reconciliation in accordance with procedures and guidelines.
- Partner with Senior Retail Store Coordinator to manage merchandising & inventory, ensuring that all brands are represented on the selling floor and that stock levels are at the appropriate level to drive business
- Uphold accurate monthly records regarding damages, inventory adjustments, etc. and responsible to participate in yearly physical inventory procedure
- Daily inventory management tasks include ordering, receiving shipments/pallets, and stocking
- Responsible for adhering to the L’Oreal Company policies and procedure
- Special projects as assigned
- Excellent entrepreneurial, problem solving and analysis skills
- Willing to work a flexible schedule, including extended business hours and Saturdays.
- Saturday schedule includes a minimum of one per month* with flexibility for additional openings as business needs dictate during January to September. A minimum of two in October with flexibility as needed, and in November and December open and working every Saturday. *HQ reserves the right to dictate select monthly Saturday opening dates
- 2+ years of retail or customer service experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- Ability to use computerized point of sale system
- Outstanding customer service, written and verbal communication skills
- Professional and neat appearance for retail environment.
- Travel out of state required for annual training meeting
- Regular lifting of up-to 40 lbs. required, with regular squatting, kneeling, bending, and extended periods on your feet.
- Basic computer skills
This summary describes the general nature of work to be performed and is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of an incumbent in this position. Work hours, locations, and days of operation are subject to change, based on the needs of the business and the position as directed by your supervisor and full flexibility is required.
This position is NON-EXEMPT under FLSA, and is eligible for straight time up to 40 hours and overtime paid in accordance with FLSA regulations after working 40 hours in a weekly period.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.