The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
Luxury Products Division
Retail and Training Assistant – Giorgio Armani Beauty and Fragrance & L’Oréal Designer Fragrances (Fixed Term)
Passionate about retail and education is key for this support role as you are both autonomous and a great team player while you work across various tasks and priorities. Great communication and engagement comes from working with brands you’re passionate about – great careers come from working for a company which is passionate about developing you. Discover both at L’Oréal.
Your principal accountability would be supporting the education teams in both L’Oréal Designer Fragrances and Giorgio Armani Beauty and Armani Fragrance with organisation, coordination and planning across key events and administrative tasks.
- Supporting the organisation of key events throughout the year including roadshows, showcases, product launches, training and inductions of new team members
- Management of the Training Roadshows and Conferences Diaries / Calendars ensuring accurate and realistic time and date management
- Excellent at prioritisation and ability to adapt to changing prioritises
- Responsible for travel, accommodation and the communication regarding these logistical aspects for internal and external persons
- Strong communication skills as you are the point of contact for venue liaison and relevant communications as well as internal teams whom you work alongside
- Ordering stock samples and manually checking these for accuracy and distribution for events and training
- Using your creativity to create various invitations and support documents for training and events in conjunction with the Training Manager
- Build relationships with key external suppliers to ensure deadlines are met
- Conscious and respectful of budget management and control of expenditure
- Comfortable to support with analysis of data for the training and education teams
- On average, 4 days a week supporting L’Oréal Designer Fragrance (LDF) and 1 day per week supporting Giorgio Armani
Alongside experience in a similar role, you should be confident that you can demonstrate all of the following:
- Strong communication skills, with an articulate manner
- Great relationship building skills and the ability to network at all levels
- The ability to work autonomously
- Initiative and foresight
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a team spirit
- Ability to manage and prioritise numerous tasks across multiple brands
- Intermediate competency of Microsoft Office
- Brilliant autonomy yet also thrive as part of a collaborative team
Show us that you already meet our competencies and you could be exactly who we need!