Are you ready to take ownership of one of the coolest and most fun brands in the L’Oréal family? You know us as the ones with Mr. Bones (the skeleton) and the motorbike in the store. The brand started more than 165 years ago as an Apothecary in East Village in New York City and it offers first class products with the finest ingredients for face, body and hair. Do you know the brand?
The brand is Kiehl’s – and we are looking for a Retail and Education Manager to join the Kiehl’s team in Scandinavia. In the Kiehl’s team, we are all part of a special family, we work very closely together, and we create excellent results as a team. As the Retail and Education Manager for Kiehl’s you will have a key role in developing the most important asset of Kiehl’s, the people that work in each Kiehl’s store around Scandinavia. The role reports to Kiehl’s Scandinavian Brand Director.
Your key job accountabilities:
• Achieving or exceeding store sales budgets and follow up of retail KPI’s
• Identify store employees’ education needs and ensure that they are met through education and training
• Responsible for hiring the best possible candidate for any open Kiehl’s position. Motivate, coach and develop all team members
• Report sales needs and field intelligence to brand teams
• Inventory (stock & tester) management
• Responsible for daily/weekly/monthly follow-up of store activities
• Secure merchandising excellence in store.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and inspiring candidate to start as soon as possible, with the attitude and passion for retail, sales and education with some years of experience within Retail and/or Education in the Scandinavian Market.
• Have the ability to achieve results through team leadership
• Love to work with people
• Thrive within a fast paced and dynamic working environment
• Have experience from the retail business and understand the importance of delivering excellent service to our customers every day in all our point of sales
• Be comfortable with presenting at seminars, PR meetings and/or client half-year meetings
• Enjoy travelling on a weekly basis.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Sweden counting for 250 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.8 billion euros in 2016. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal employees 89.300 people and is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s is committed to sustainable development, though our strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” which sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.