国/地域: South Africa
Define and coordinate pay and social benefits strategy, enabling attraction of and building loyalty of talent while respecting business and budgetary concerns.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Advise Headquarters and Human Resources teams on matters of pay and social benefits in order to ensure the competitiveness of pay from both a collective and individual perspective, paying particular attention to talent, by suggesting corrective action plans if necessary.
- Direct the process of pay revisions, conduct regular analysis on the competitiveness of pay and social benefits practices and make decisions on any variances noted in connection with our internal language.
- Define and coordinate procedures and apparatus for pay and social benefits.
- Drive methods enabling the improvement of employment policies and local practices in order to ensure their compliance with the Group's legal provisions and policies.
- Ensure coherence between processes, in particular in terms of pay, HRIS data and pay tools.
- Handle relationships with service providers in order to ensure the best cost-benefit ratio and define the rules of the Group.
- Ensure and direct budgetary impacts and KPIs within his/her area of responsibility.
- Communicate in a clear and transparent manner over policies on pay (e.g., L’Oréal Rewards, bonus policies, etc.).
- Manage a team by monitoring the development of expertise and skills.
TECHNICAL/PROFESSIONAL & PERSONAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Deliver a service of excellence
- Champions HR tools
- Delivers HR Fundamentals
- Guarantees Compliance
- Build diverse team of champions
- Attracts, Recruits and Integrates Diverse Talents
- Customizes Employee Development
- Creates Continuous Employee Proximity
- Anticipates and facilitates change
- Enhances Collective Engagement
- Creates Future Readiness
- Transforms business challenges into HR Strategy
- Develops Business Acumen
- Anticipates Talent Pipeline
- Drives Individual and Collective Performance
- A relevant bachelor’s degree or higher
- Minimum of 7 years relevant rewards experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability. We adhere to all local Labour Relations legislation.