所在地: UK - England - Central London
国: United Kingdom
Deputy Account Manager
Since 1862 Roger & Gallet invites consumers on a perfumer’s journey to some of the most beautiful gardens in the world. It offers fragrances composed with natural, botanical essential oils, soaps perfumed to their heart and body care with exceptional textures providing an opportunity for luxury gifting and ‘distilling happiness’.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the retail team in opening the very first European counter staging of Roger & Gallet in a retail space. The successful candidate will see their role evolve over 2016, firstly supporting the opening of the House of Fraser Oxford Street counter and later supporting the counter management.
A Deputy Account Manager supports their Manager with the day-to-day running of the business while leading by example and embodying the brand and what it stands for. They work with their manager to motivate, coach and manage the team to reach their full potential.
Preferred qualifications: Certification in perfumery, 3 year luxury beauty/fragrance experience
Master Category Knowledge
· Attend, engage and participate in all brand training, covering product, heritage, fragrance and selling techniques.
· A full understanding of all Roger & Gallet products and support the team in their learning.
· Be aware of competitors’ products and their performance against your own
· Have detailed knowledge and awareness of the beauty market
Execute Business & Operations
· Assist the Manager in preparing accurate paperwork.
· Achieve or exceed retail targets and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) targets.
· Assists the Manager in monitoring stock holding levels.
· Ensure merchandising guidelines are followed in store, maintaining brand image.
· Oversee and execute the proposed animation calendar and offer suggestions for ongoing development
· Offer creative ideas to develop the business
· Where appropriate, support Manager in conducting annual appraisals for team members.
· Ensure you and your team abide by store rules and maintain a good relationship with store management.
· Deliver a gift wrapping service
Drive Selling Process/Techniques
· Ensure you and your team deliver luxury service at all times, inviting customers back for a return appointment
· Generate retail sales through the successful execution of in-store events and strengthened brand loyalty
· Make appropriate, personalised product and sample recommendations
· Ensure you and your team have a strong focus on link-selling and the recruitment of new customers
· Ensure you and your team maximises selling during heavy periods, ensuring sales floor is supervised appropriately.
Foster Service Attitude
· Show passion for people and products
· Ensure you follow the grooming guidelines
· Ensure the counter is clean and adheres to hygiene rules
· Seeks out business opportunities within the community and communicates relevant information to the Manager.
· Coach peers to achieve their optimum professional performance.
· Lead by example.
· Share know-how and experience.
· Assist manager in tracking team performance and managing non-performance.
· Offer regular and immediate performance-based feedback