Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
L’Oréal International Distribution (LID) is a new Go-To-Market, multi-brand structure, which will mainly work regional or national distributors and, in specific cases, directly with certain regional retailers or directly via e-commerce (multi – country sites).
Are you good in handling complex data? Are you an excellent communicator? We’re looking for someone like that to join our team! You will …
- Ensure the quality and availability of products information, through the management of processes, in compliance with the Group policy and the external standards.
- Manage the local product database by ensuring the availability and reliability of products information (completeness and deadlines respected).
- Update product information during their whole lifecycle long, by following the evolution of internal and external codification norms. Ensure their implementation.
- Guide the stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, etc.) to the external norms and to the group best practices related to products information.
- Ensure that products information are published both internally (Business Unit, Division) and externally (clients).
- Analyze the codification activity through dashboards and key indicators. Alert concerned actors in case of errors or anomalies seen in the database and propose actions for improvement.
- Contribute to the improvement of the Business Unit’s processes.
- Participate to transversal Supply Chain projects (ex. implementation of new systems, User Acceptance Tests for SAP enhancements, etc.) according to the Business Unit’s needs.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 2-3 years of similar experience handling wide range of data
- Analytical mind (very good with numbers)
- Cultural awareness of regional stakeholders
- Proficient Excel skills, hands on experience with Marcos and VBA is a plus
- Proficiency in SAP system is a plus
- High energy level – we work hard and we play hard too!