Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
L’Oréal International Distribution (LID) is a new Go-To-Market, multi-brand structure, which will mainly work regional or national distributors and, in specific cases, directly with certain regional retailers or directly via e-commerce (multi – country sites). We are looking for a Retail Design Manager to join our team! You will:
- Leads design prospective & innovation
- Uplifts brand’s visual identity to build customer centric retail concepts
- Creates and designs visual concept to animate in a consistent customer path, launches and catalogue
- Defines & ensures high quality standards
- Ensures technical and legal compliance regarding the production
- Cooperates with 360° internal & external stakeholders to guarantee consistent retail experience
- Pilots & Monitors RD’s efficiency in line with timelines and budget
- Guaranties the ROI of POS in line with business objectives
- Negotiates with retailers about staging and implementations
- Monitors POS performance and drives it according to local strategy
- Adapts the retail concept according to the distribution channel or customer profile
- Understand & integrate Market ‘specificities
- Understand customer path & shopper experience’s rules
- Express and decode brand’s image/value & sense of purpose
You have ...