Are you passionate about hair products and do you like being challenged with sales target?
Then joining L'Oreal as a E-Business Manager in PPD might be the opportunity that you have been looking for!
At L'Oreal, our global flotilla of brands is organized as 4 complementary Divisions, with each one developing a specific vision of Beauty for its respective market: Professional Products Division, Consumer Products Division, L’Oréal Luxe and the Active Cosmetics Division.
Now we are looking for a passionate E-Business Manager in PPD to ensure that E-Business model of PPD is running, progressing, perfected from time to time, & accelerating.
- Playing a key role on the PPD senior management team. To lead and oversee the achievements of Social Commerce in PPD.
- To define the business potential in short term, mid-term, and long term, provide the right & solid sales construction.
- To strategize & define the plan (yearly & monthly) to achieve the target, including the effort necessary to get the new consumer lead. Coordinating with Brand Team.
- To set ‘executable’ program & ‘detailed’ breakdown target, provide the right sales tools & support materials, provide clear & executable direction for the field team (both commercial & education field team) and provide clear & timely target & KPI.
- To ensure that the deployment is effective, ensure that the program is financially visible in term of cost & result, aligned with controller.
- To ensure that the right products is available, in the right place, at the right time, with the right quantity, by doing forecasting and coordinating with the supply chain & distribution team.
- To have progress monitoring tools & scheduled update with the team, able to motivate the field team. Provide the necessary helps for the team.
- To analyze the monthly result. Provide monthly note. Improve the next program & execution. This include to update and coordinate with the digitalzone from time to time.
- 4-5 years of experience as key account
- Preferably coming from cosmetics industry
- Project management skills : follow-up project timeline & manage stake-holders.
- Proficient in English
- Bachelor's degree in any major
- Self-driven and a fast-learner kind of person
- Adventurous. You'll embrace challenges and changes with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face
- Respectful. Whether you're talking to our internal or external stakeholders, candidates, you treat everyone the same
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Ambitious. You crave for success and we'll support you all the way.
- Only Human. You'll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you're smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- You. You're real. And you're true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are.