1. Handle the administrative follow-up, organization and preparation of the elements (Listing, Pricing, events, etc.). NPD flawless execution & achievement.
2. Account’s requirements: Listing letter & FG Samples - preparation & delivery
- Feed into, update and steer the channel information systems from construction to real, until Post analyze (Channel NPD plan, Promotion plan,
3. Channel Activation plan, Perfect store follow up)
- Monthly promo recap by account – Type of promo, Promo letter sign status, OCA details
- Monthly promo recap calendar by account
- Post promo recap status – actualize promo mechanics & spending (from client’s actual claim data)
- Post execution OCA recap status – collecting proof of service from client
- Monthly channel performance reporting and analysis
- Working with Brand Team (TMA), KAM, RAM and regional team to design or review OAG in every semester.
- Engage with retail teams to deliver trade plans.
- Participate in discussion with retailers/clients on key launches, space, location and stock
1. Minimum a Bachelor Degree from Business, Marketing, or any similar major from top tier university
2. Fluent in English
3. Strong analytical thinking skills
4. Having at least 3 years of experience in commercial, trade, account management in FMCG or beauty industry
5. Able to work within fast-paced environment