Then joining L'Oreal Commercial team might be the opportunity that you've been looking for!
Now we are looking for a dynamic and agile person to work as Regional Account Manager
- Under the supervision of the MT Mass Director, build the joint business plan with the account(s).
- Contribute to the commercial vision by sharing account perspective, risks and opportunities.
- Build, accurately forecasts and achieve the account (s) results: turnover, market share, profit.
- Execute the Account (s) negotiations, escalating when relevant. Tracking down to store level and sell out. Suggest plan adaptation when needed.
- Feed a retailer-centric account planning process, to ensure as much alignment as possible
- Builds a retailer specific development plan , and a compelling story to get retailer buying in.
- Build customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders at the retailer’s.
- Work closely with other departments (Supply, Catman, finance, marketing) Connect Account key stakeholder of all functions with their L’Oréal counterpart. Ensure the consistency of L’Oréal voices when speaking to the retailer
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree from Business, Marketing, or any similar major from top tier university
- Fluent in English
- Strong analytical thinking skills, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Proficient data analytic skills
- Having at least 6 years of experience as key account management
- Able to work within fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Adventurous. You'll embrace challenges and changes with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Respectful. Whether you're talking to our internal or external stakeholders, consumers, you treat everyone the same
- Ambitious. You crave for success and we'll support you all the way.
- Only Human. You'll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you're smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- You. You're real. And you're true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are