ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
Are you a strategic marketing leader who is passionate with beauty or hair products?
Then joining L'Oreal marketing team might be the opportunity that you've been looking for!
Now we are looking for a dynamic and agile person to work as Head of Marketing for Kerastase.
- Define and guide the brand strategy consistent with the international brand positioning and the country’s priorities to contribute to continued growth of the brand and the consumer relationship
- Define the strategic directions and the 3-year marketing plan, guide portfolio priorities (new launches, pillar products’ renewal and animation of core catalogue)
- Steer the collection and analysis of consumer and market insights, share findings with the zone to ensure the consistency of new product development with the country’s needs
- Take ownership of international launches and create the right angle of attack locally to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences locally. Supervise the entire development process and the respect of deadlines
- Manage the budget (sales forecast; price strategy, profitability of the brand, P&L, etc.)
- Lead the marketing mix strategies (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) and the adaptation of communication (imagery, digital, point of sales)
- Mobilise other departments (sales, logistic, education, etc. ) and partner agencies to develop a broader business strategy
- Define clear messages to present to top management and accompany the teams in the preparation of meetings
- Build, develop and manage your team, train them and develop their marketing expertise and know-how
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Minimum of 7-8 years of experience as a professional marketeer
- Understand both offline and online channel will be a plus
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to inform decision-making
- Experience managing her/his own team
- Knowledge of the cosmetics industry and retail environment preferred
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Adventurous. You'll embrace challenges and changes with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Respectful. Whether you're talking to our internal or external stakeholders, consumers, you treat everyone the same
- Ambitious. You crave for success and we'll support you all the way.
- Only Human. You'll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you're smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- You. You're real. And you're true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are