The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 35 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products, and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 78% since 2005.
The DNA of L’Oréal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L’Oréal worldwide to fuel local market innovations.
The distance between beauty and tech is closing rapidly, and we are determined to be pioneers in this new beauty tech world. New digital technologies and services are making the world of beauty move faster than ever before. Data and artificial intelligence are opening new horizons for personalization and customization. By incorporating digital into everything that we do, we are creating a better relationship with our consumers.
When beauty and tech collide, the impossible can happen!
In our journey, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opportunity in the Consumer Products division for the position of Senior Manager – Channel Activation: Indirect and Nascent. In this role, you will be responsible to develop the sales for Indirect & Nascent. You should have 2 years of experience in GT Sales, exposure to Planning / Channel Management will be an added advantage. The location of the job will be Mumbai – HO.
The Channel Activation Senior Manager will be responsible for:
1) Crafting and executing the Channel strategy for Nascent and Wholesale to ensure delivery of our Growth ambitions:
· Evaluating our current Wholesale and Nascent footprint and identifying expansion opportunities
· Re-designing and rolling out our Wholesale program to ensure we retain our relationship with Top Wholesale while becoming relevant to Medium and Small Wholesale
· Designing Wholesale activations to ensure Best in class Share Among Handlers
· Creating and driving a “Focus Product” calendar in Wholesale based on the Seed-Explode-Maintain framework
· Driving engagement with Super and Sub-distributors; along with In-house footprint expansion.
· Creating and owning partnerships with Micro-aggregators – XPAND and Elastic Run to drive physical availability and activation of our products in relevant nascent geographies.
· Driving robustness of Nascent execution – Design to transition from “Town” level to “Town x Outlet Level”, robust KPIs, precise target setting and tracking of on-ground execution
2) Budget Management: Optimal deployment of funds to ensure delivery of the growth ambition within the aligned framework
· Budget planning
· Developing and deploying the activity calendar along with measurement of spend effectiveness – ROI
3) Processes and Enablers:
· Develop tools to manage SSR: Incentive, training, and reimbursement
· Streamline and document processes
· Vendor Management – Yoma (3P manpower agency), Nielsen (Data procurement for footprint expansion)
· A solid understanding of General Trade: Route to Market and Channel Management.
· Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to work in a cross-functional environment
· Analytical skills to interpret performance and drive insights
· Good communication and presentation skills
· Good understanding of systems and processes
· A future-ready mind-set to seek out & benchmark the best practices & processes from across industries & technologies of the future.
Physical Demands (e.g. % travel):
L’Oréal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L’Oréal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.