The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 35 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products, and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 78% since 2005.
The DNA of L’Oréal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L’Oréal worldwide to fuel local market innovations.
The distance between beauty and tech is closing rapidly, and we are determined to be pioneers in this new beauty tech world. New digital technologies and services are making the world of beauty move faster than ever before. Data and artificial intelligence are opening new horizons for personalization and customization. By incorporating digital into everything that we do, we are creating a better relationship with our consumers.
When beauty and tech collide, the impossible can happen!
In our journey, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
Role: Regional Merchandiser (L’Oreal Professionnel - South)
Division: Professional Products Division
Reports into: Head Merchandising
• To follow and contribute to the successful conception or implementation of merchandising projects. Reinforce brand image and brand visibility in stores. This position exists in the brand (conception) or in the country (implementation).
• Development and implementation of all quality Visual Merchandising salon renovations standardized and customized FSU across all LP salons with optimum utilization of Budget.
• Develop and roll out consumer promotions in club and B salons and support regional events.
• Interaction - Assessing needs of marketing and sales team related to new salon development requirements. Liaise with all internal departments involved, suppliers and distributors to coordinate the conception, production, delivery and installation of any kind of materials.
• Coordination with clients, architects and regional teams for layout, space planning and design finalization.
• Supplier handling - Monitoring fabrication timelines with vendors/ suppliers & regular factory visits to maintain overall quality control.
• On-time and cost-effective implementation
• Coordination with and development of vendors
• Development of processes and manuals for better implementation and its adherence
• Budget Management
Work experience and education background:
Graduate with 6-8 years of experience in core merchandising with exposure to events and promotion coordination.
Master Retail fundamentals
• Good communication skills
• Expert in working with Microsoft Excel, Document and PowerPoint
• Ability to handle and coordinate multiple projects at one time (experience in project management)
• Understanding Business Drivers
• Pursues financial optimization
L’Oréal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L’Oréal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.