The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 36 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
The DNA of L’Oréal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L’Oréal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opportunity in the Consumer Products Division for the position of Regional Sales Manager. In this Leadership Role, you will be responsible for Business Development & Team Management for the respective Region. You should have minimum 12 years of professional experience with Cosmetics & Personal Care Industry. The location of the job will be in North, based out of Gurgaon.
· Handling & Managing a large team consisting Managers, Business Development Executives through various functions such as Sales | Training and Merchandising.
· Driving the Business & Market Development and delivering AOP.
· Driving Business Volume, Growth & Distribution
· Identify the Opportunities in Market (GT/MT Channels)
· Channel Strategy & Gaining Market Shares for Brands
· Market Intelligence- Competition Expansion, New Launch & other Info.
· Driving Initiatives & Innovations
· Recruit, motivate and develop his/her teams: by maintaining a culture of excellence up to the point of sale, develop the expertise and know-how of his/her employees and implement organizational changes
· Ensuring Market Hygiene
· Schemes & Other Budget Utilizations
· Driving QPS & Other Trade Inputs
· Controlling Damages & Expiry
· Timely Settlement of Claims to Channel Partners
· Submission of NDCs (Channel Partners)
· Driving Activations (seasonal) & New Launches
· Managing & Motivating Channel Partners (ROI & Infra Review)
· People Development- Training, Development, Retention & Motivation of On Role & Off Role Team Members
· Effective Merchandising – Timely Execution, Submission of Execution Pics & Ensuring NPNP Activity.
· Effective Coordination with Various Departments/Functions
· PEOPLE DEVELOPER
This pivotal role will require one to manage internal as well as external stakeholders. Interaction will be extensive with
Also interaction with internal stakeholders like Supply Chain | Key Account Managers | Brand teams | SDM | Finance etc.
Physical Demands (e.g. % travel):
L’Oréal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L’Oréal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.