The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 35 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition by is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
The DNA of L’Oréal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L’Oréal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opening in the function of Sales Administration & Support for the position of Officer-Sales Planning for our Professional Product Division for L’Oréal Professionnel in Mumbai. The candidate should have 2 - 4 years of relevant experience. The details of the job are given below
Key Job Accountabilities
1. Data collation and management to ensure better analysis of sales performance in the region
2. Coordination with various stakeholders in sales and training within the region to ensure smoother operations
3. Offtake Reporting (recording sales data), Competition data check, Training Reports & Coordination with Sales & Training
4. Sharing regular sales update with the sales team and the Sales Manager
5. Ensuring that the sales data is entered in the company system
6. Updating the competition data & tracker
7. Coordinate with the sales team for uploading the targets, focus products, Incentive tracking
8. Coordinate with various departments & Vendors for better functioning
9. Other activities include: Reimbursement tracking, organizing month end meetings, booking od venues/hotels for sales team, purchase order generation, etc.
1. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
2. Understanding of SAP
3. Good communication and written skills in English
4. Flexibility to work long hours at the time of month end reporting
5. Good at following up and stakeholder management
Graduate and above
L’Oréal is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Loreal strictly prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.