The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 36 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
The DNA of L’Oréal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L’Oréal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opportunity in the Corporate division for the position of Senior Manager – Digital IT. In this individual contributor role, you will function as a project manager and a business relationship manager for all IT projects related to Digital domain. You should have 5-8 years of professional experience with organizations in the FMCG \ CPG \ Food & Bev. industry. The location of the job will be Mumbai.
- Plans, organizes, manages and follows up with internal/external resources in order to deliver the project/program within the defined standards, budget, deadlines and quality requirements.
- Defines and monitors the project/program plan, budget, activities, methodologies, project resources and responsibilities allocation (internal/external).
- Effectively manages relationship with business Stakeholders across the board and IT counterparts from Zone and Group
- Partners with Digital team and understand their requests. Prioritize business’s needs and translate business requirements into system solutions.
- Aligns with Regional Digital Team (SAPMENA zone) and ensures to develop stable and compliant system/application based on business’s requirements.
- Proactively continues to find opportunity to improve development/system implementation process.
- Works proactively and closely with region and country Digital business representatives to push and adopt usage of Group/Zone standard solution and service.
- Supports in driving system enhancements and new system implementations by following the project life cycle management process in partnership with both internal and external teams. Ensures system change management is in place and is thoroughly documented in a timely manner.
- Management of the Digital Tech portfolio across business divisions – CPD, PPD and Luxe. Prioritization of tech solutions and managing the demand funnell.
- Management of IT spends and budgets and definition of tech roadmap.
- Accountable for project delivery through Tech vendor ecosystem or through SAPMENA zone IT Teams on time, within budget and with the expected quality.
- Thought leadership on upcoming Digital Trends in the beauty industry
- Self Motivated, Proactive and drives Digital IT initiatives independently across the board.
- Understands Social Media Landscape (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube etc.), Google Search, SEO and E-Commerce platforms (Amazon, Flipkart, Nykaa, Paytm etc.)
- Leverages on proficiency in E-commerce, CRM and brand digital presence to Support Digital IT, Website Factory, CRM, Digital Marketing Managers, E-Commerce Integrations with partners
- Leverages understanding of Data Privacy and Cybersecurity norms and works with business teams, with a collaborative approach, to make the application landscape compliant to these norms.
- Has Good Knowledge and understanding of Data Privacy, Cyber Security Parameters and Data Protection.
- Exposure / Experience on tools for Digital Commerce / D2C platforms, Chatbots, Social Commerce, Digital Asset Management (DAM), E-Catalogue Management and Product Information Management (PIM) is an added advantage.
- Passion for understanding upcoming Digital Trends like Direct to Consumer Commerce platforms, Conversational AI, Telematics, Web Analytics, AI / AR and their use cases across industry is a must have.
- Brand Marketing teams
- Ecommerce team
- CDO team
- SAPMENA IT teams
- India IT Teams
- India Legal team
- Technology Vendors
Physical Demands (e.g. % travel):
- Travel will be need based
- BE/Btech & MBA is preferred
L’Oréal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L’Oréal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.