Who is L’Oréal?
L'Oréal is the world's largest and most profitable beauty company. Present in over 150 countries, L’Oréal has catered to all forms of beauty in the world for over 100 years and has built an unrivalled portfolio of more than 36 international, diverse and complementary brands including L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline New York, Nyx Professional Makeup, IT Cosmetics, Lancôme, Kiehl's, Urban Decay, Shu Uemura, Giorgio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Diesel, Biotherm, Clarisonic, Kérastase, L'Oréal Professionnel, Matrix, Vichy, and La Roche-Posay.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
Our business is energetic and vibrant, underpinned by strong ethical principles and our belief that financial performance and responsible business go hand-in-hand. We are driven each day by our six founding values - Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Open-mindedness, Quest for Excellence and Responsibility.
Why join us?
Being the world's #1 beauty company, L'Oréal empowers its people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered numerous opportunities, fast track careers and early responsibilities. L'Oréal has ambitious goals and is striving for excellence. This permanent learning experience helps you stretch your potential.
We define success as making a positive, conscious impact. At L’Oréal, you will be encouraged to think and act beyond your job. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. Your job will be your own innovation playground. We encourage different points of view. What sets you apart is what makes you great. You will always have the space to question, express, agree and disagree. We unleash everyone's potential. Here, learning opportunities are endless. You will build your own unique path. We believe in the impact of great mentors. You will be inspired by people you won't ever want to forget.
What will you do?
As a Sr. Digital Manager, you will report to the Professional Products Division (PPD) General Manager and be expected to:
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Lead, develop and execute digital programs
- Leverage on data to come up with consumer insights
- Work with Marketing and Commercial teams to develop digital capability of the division
- Improve existing digital infrastructure and rollout new programs and or platforms
- Recommend and execute the right Digital Media strategy for the division in relation to the objectives of the brands
- Work with the division e-Commerce team to deliver the targets with the right Media Mix
Who are we looking for?
- A graduate with a highly preferred degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or equivalent
- Displays sensitivity to L'Oréal's “Metier”
- Has at least 5 years’ work experience in an agency/brand side within the realm of Digital Marketing/e-Commerce
- Valuable experience in Digital Planning, Optimization, Performance, SEO and SEM, CRM and Analytics
- Experience in growing an e-Commerce business of a client or a brand
- Highly analytical with the available Media solutions to recommend post-campaigns
- Understanding of the technical side of setting up Digital Solutions (applications, websites)
- Very good grasp of Marketing Fundamentals
- Strong leadership skills: Strategic, Vision and Drive
- Embodies excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders from different functions
- Deeply passionate about beauty and wants to build a career in the beauty and cosmetics industry
- Has strong operational and management skills
- Exhibits excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Driven, proactive, structures and analytical