PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTS DIVISION
Are you a strong digital talent with interesting experience and have a proven track record? Is it your passion to work with the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? And are you ready to take on leading digital role for Professional brand as the first of several steps in your L’Oréal career? Then you must be the digital star that we are looking for – Digital Manager Poland & Baltic HUB in Professional Division!
We expect that you succeed in:
- Development and execution of digital strategies for professional brand including social media, media campaigns, influencer marketing, CRM, brand website content (b2b & b2c);
- Being a senior advisor for digital team responsible for other brands within Professional Division;
- Data management, monitoring the effectiveness and ROI analysis;
- Cooperation with a creative agency in the preparation of a set of campaign materials;
- Cross cooperation with Marketing, Education and Business Development teams inside the company;
- Monitor digital performance and consumer engagement;
- Build a strong partnership with Digital Technology to improve services;
- Maintain understanding of the latest digital opportunity and trends in consumer interaction and inspire the teams with those possibilities.
You’re the perfect match if:
You have at least 5 years of experience as Digital Leader within agency / media house or inhouse, where power brands are part of your everyday work and leadership within complex environments consisting of variety distribution channels. Furthermore, you:
- Have great knowledge of digital landscape, trends and network;
- Have experience in working with digital tools like: Campaign Manager, Display & Video 360, Google Marketing Platform, Google Analytics 360 and others:
- Have proven track of digital transformation within companies;
- Have practical experience in managing cooperation with media houses / agencies / stakeholders;
- Great leadership ability and natural ways of inspiring your environment;
- Are analytic and detail-oriented professional;
- Are Fluent in English;
- Are pro-active, entrepreneurial individual with a constant drive for results;
- Have great communication skills – ease in establishing network.
- Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in diverse environment of the market beauty leader;
- Plenty of opportunities to grow – cross-divisionally and functionally;
- Rich e-Learning package;
- New Activity Based Working office in the heart of the city;
- Attractive benefit package including: sports card, private health care, life insurance, pension package and internal boutique with a discount, product allocations;
- Annual bonus system;
- Community engaged in Sports and CSR activities.