CONSUMER PRODUCTS DIVISION
Are you a strong digital talent with interesting experience and have a proven track record? Is it your passion to work with the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? And are you ready to take on leading digital role in Consumer Products Division as the first of several steps in your L’Oréal career? Then you must be the digital star that we are looking for – Digital Media Officer in Consumer Products Division!
We expect that you succeed in:
- Driving the digital transformation focusing on consumer – centric approach;
- Developing and implementing long term digital strategy for L’Oreal Consumer Products brands;
- Cooperating with commercial teams in e-commerce development;
- Maximizing the performance of all digital campaigns;
- Building the partnership and supervising the agreements established with media house and agencies;
- Managing data, working in dashboards, monitoring the effectiveness and analyzing ROI of digital activities at the divisional level;
- Providing the advisory on digital media buying processes and media budget;
- Understanding of the latest digital opportunities, trends and inspire the brands with those possibilities;
- Developing, training and mentoring the Digital team within the division.
You’re the perfect match if:
You have at least 5 years of experience as Digital Leader within agency / media house or inhouse, where power brands are part of your everyday work and leadership within complex environments consisting of variety distribution channels. Furthermore, you:
- Have great knowledge of digital landscape, trends and network;
- Have rich practical experience in managing media budgets and cooperation with media houses / agencies / stakeholders;
- Have great leadership ability and natural ways of inspiring your environment;
- Are analytic and detail-oriented professional;
- Have experience in managing complexity;
- Are a real team player;
- Have experience in working with tools like: Campaign Manager, Display & Video 360, Google Marketing Platform, Google Analytics 360 and others:
- Are Fluent in English;
- Have great communication skills – ease in establishing network.
- Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in diverse environment of the market beauty leader;
- Plenty of opportunities to grow – cross-divisionally and functionally;
- Rich e-Learning package;
- New Activity Based Working office in the heart of the city;
- Attractive benefit package including: sports card, private health care, life insurance, pension package and internal boutique with a discount, product allocations;
- Annual bonus system;
- Community engaged in Sports and CSR activities;
- We are open to candidates with disabilities.