CONSUMER PRODUCTS DIVISION
Are you a strong financial talent with experience in FMCG sector? Is it your passion to work with the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? And are you ready to join the Consumer Products Division at L’Oréal HUB Poland & Baltic as the first of several steps in your L’Oréal career? Then you must be the professional that we are looking for – the next Commercial Financial Controller.
We expect that you succeed in:
- Being a business partner for commercial team;
- Preparing simulation of P&Ls for negotiation with customers;
- Deep dive customer margin analysis;
- Being responsible for a few business / sales channels - big scope of responsibilities;
- Drafting the Plan, Budget and Trends;
- Producing or supervising the monthly reports for respective area of activity;
- Optimizing the costs and efficacy of actions undertaken in accordance with the standards and good practices set down by Internal Control by maintaining constant links with contacts (e.g. customer benefits, value analysis, cost analysis, etc.);
- Monitoring costs and carry out all analyses required to identify risks and opportunities and to propose the appropriate actions.
What are we looking for?
If you are the right match for the position, you have at least 2-3 years of experience as Financial Controller preferably within FMCG sector. You have a master degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting and understand the dynamics of the work in a big international company. Furthermore you:
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Are result oriented, ambitious, energetic & taking great ownership professional;
- Have excellent organizational & communication skills;
- Have ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment and manage complexity;
- Are a great team player and open minded person able to defend your point of view;
- Are proficient in MS Office & having broad understanding of SAP would be an asset;
- Are fluent in Polish & English.
- Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in diverse environment of the market beauty leader;
- Plenty of opportunities to grow – cross-divisionally and functionally;
- Rich e-Learning package;
- New Activity Based Working office in the heart of the city;
- Attractive benefit package including: sports card, private health care, life insurance, pension package and internal boutique with a discount, product allocations;
- Annual bonus system;
- Community engaged in Sports and CSR activities.