Achieve e-Commerce Excellence
- Oversee the brand’s online sales to identify e-Commerce trends and region priority.
- Strategize E-commerce activation with the JBP model by co-working with the marketing team, commercial team, and selective e-Retailer.
- Drive consumer acquisition, retention, and growth through driving online traffic,
- e-merchandizing enhancement, retailer SEO link sell strategy etc.
- Achieve excellence through consumer-centric optimization and innovative projects such as ModiFace implementation and Alipay projects.
Drive Digital Campaign
- Manage digital calendar and campaign based on EC activation with the product marketing team and oversee the brand’s online campaign.
- Plan, manage, track, analyze and optimize the overall performance to drive EC traffic and activate O2O
Social Campaign Management
- Manage and track the overall investment to boost social commerce
- Build long term relationships with KOL and optimize the KOL pool for the brand
Digital Innovation, Optimization and Partnership
- Optimize the digital touchpoints, including exploring new platforms such as Red, Douyin
- Support data project and WeChat CRM by assets design, consumers’ O2O journey development etc.
- Constantly drive digital innovation (on media buy, social) and always “be the first” in digital experience.
- Partnership with corporate to ensure Corp team is aware of the brand’s achievement and learnings
Digital Upskilling and Workflow Planning
- Be the digital catalyst to consistently share best practices and trends with the Brand, ensuring the marketing and commercial teams are fully immersed and “Think Digital”. Specifically, upskill marketing team to grow capability in terms of digital content creation (including. E-merchandizing optimization, MBC enhancement, etc.) and data analytical skills. And educate the commercial team about EC activation to drive online acceleration.
- Define workflow and guidance on EC/Digital projects, including SEO, PDP, Digital campaign etc., for team’s better execution.
- Always stay up-to-date with the market, consumers and competitors.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, or a relevant discipline
- The qualities we value: Flexibility, positive and growth mindset with a CAN-DO spirit