Who are we?
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Being part of L’Oreal, “Talent” is the core of our business. L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
We will support you through a tailor-made learning & development journey where you will receive constant career advice to empower you to navigate through and reach the Senior Leadership role of your dreams. Progressive leadership track – opportunities for growth & development
· Reporting to Head of eCommerce, Working on Marketplace, .com and eRetail channels.
· Measure and tracking media investment, performance and KPIs; bring visibility on media investment amount, strategy, and performance.
· Understanding comprehensive media landscape change and competitive environment; new ad formats and technology; able to evaluate effectiveness of media plan and provide solutions.
· Provide guidance and make decisions on online media strategy with good balance between ROAS, CIR and GMV sales target.
· Pinpoint opportunities for growth and improvement, analyse, share data-driven insights.
· Initiate tests and recommendations that can become core practices and principles of media investment and executions.
· Key contact point and relationship with external partners by regularly evaluating their performance and challenge them to bring the best outcome from the relationship.
· Collaborate with brand team, channel leads, ecommerce director, regional team and external media agency on planning, best practices guidelines, optimization, post-campaign evaluations
· Piloting and governing key global and zone initiatives to build more productive media operation systems/processes.
· Set framework, lead negotiation on JBP media packages and commitments with Marketplace platforms.