- Optimizes costs, negotiates with integrity
- Operates according to internal control principles and legal rules, in line with Group’s purchasing strategies and policies.
- Customer oriented by anticipates business activity and acts proactively, “MAKE IT HAPPEN” with operational excellence and agility.
- Supplier management and risk control by monitor the performance and analyze P&Ls, make clear feedbacks and follow action plans.
- Manages performance and efficiency (Purchasing KPI, process, dashboard, tools).
- Advance Power point & Excel skill (e.g. VLOOKUP, pivot table macro)
- Presentation skill