Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
As a Revenue Growth Management Manager in Consumer Product Division (CPD) division, you will …
- Champion RGM Framework and be part of the RGM Centre of Excellence for the region
- Drive excellence across RGM levers in areas of Pricing, Mix, Promo and Trade Terms management. Successful candidates will be focusing on 1-2 core RGM levers.
- Lead and standardize market price segmentation and pack price architecture analysis
- Govern zone category pricing strategies and review country pricing plans
- Develop and enhance price elasticity models to create a deep understanding of consumer willingness to pay (WTP), including net elasticities
- Support brand teams in crafting and evolving their brand pricing strategies to deliver most value
- Diagnose market dynamics to understand how competitors are using price and pack formats to gain value then formulate implications of these on our portfolio
- Define regional Category & Channel Pack Price Architecture guidelines and conduct analysis of pack format opportunities, identifying white space and building use cases
- Work with Zone Innovation team on new launch sizing and format strategy
- Lead zone catalogue simplification exercise to improve profitability
- Define clear by channel by category promo strategies and objectives in collaboration with Business Development and Commercial teams.
- Lead Country quarterly Promo Optimization reviews and consolidate promo learnings across region
- Lead regional Trade Terms framework and analysis
- Define pricing corridor guidelines and principles (incl O+O pricing & cross-border)
- Develop RGM playbooks with frameworks, templates & best practices, and drive upskilling in countries.
- Train RGM community and cross functional teams in countries to ensure strong RGM fundamentals, adoption of methodologies, processes & tools
- Be the go-to expert for building excellent retailer selling stories to support the execution of RGM strategies in the market
You have …
- 10+ years working in CPG industries or strategic consulting roles
- Background preferably in RGM or Consulting, Commercial Finance or Commercial Operations
- Proven track record of successful projects in RGM strategies/projects across Pricing and Promo optimization, Mix management and Trade Terms management
- Advanced data analytic proficiency through Excel and preferably Data Analytics e.g. Power BI, Python, R etc.
- O+O (Offline + Online) experience will be favorable
- Confidence with P&L analysis and modelling
- Strong commercial acumen, able to translate complex analysis to pragmatic, actionable recommendations for the wider business
- Strong communication and presentation skills to convey messages to peers and upper management
- An analytical approach with ability to solve complex business problems through data analysis
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders as well as driving strategy changes
You are …
- Super creative. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
- Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Only human. You’ll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.