At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry. We currently offer a wide range of career opportunities for undergraduates and fresh graduates across the region.
SAPMENA (South Asia Pacific, Middle East & North Africa) is home to 40% of the world's population & some of the fastest-growing economies. Headquartered in Singapore, we have over 6,800 diverse talents in 15 subsidiaries with 34 International Brands, 4 factories & 2 research centres. As the leading beauty tech company, we offer endless exciting career opportunities.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Watch our video here
to find out what it’s like working for L’Oréal!
OUR INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Get involved with the inner workings of a successful and the world’s #1 Beautytech company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people. One L'Oréalite can create a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns. Many of our leaders are L’Oréal babies who had started with us as Interns and progressed to Management Trainees.
Internship Commitment: Mid-Aug – 6 Jan 2023
HOW CAN YOU CONTRIBUTE?
Do you want to know what goes on behind the scenes before the launch of a new product? Are you in tune with the latest beauty trends?
We’re looking to hire interns who are passionate to contribute their bright ideas at the early stage of the product cycle for our Development Marketing International (DMI) teams.
- Manage project timelines and deliverables to ensure timely product launches
- Partner and brainstorm with international/regional stakeholders on new product ideas and campaigns
- Conceptualize and prepare product launch kits for the local marketing teams, which includes the creation of relevant digital artworks
- Support team managers on marketing promotions for different media channels (i.e. traditional/social media)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
- Project management skills
- Passion for beauty trends
- Sensitivity to the consumer’s needs and perspectives
- Creative and innovate mind (we want your bright ideas!)
- Good sense of initiative
- Ability to handle multiple work flow/processes to deliver within tight timelines
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator will be a bonus