Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
You will …
As a Regional Insights Manager, you will be part of the SAPMENA Regional E-commerce team for the Consumer Product Division (CPD).
E-Commerce is a strategic priority for our business and in the regional capacity, we work closely with both regional Platform like Shooee, Lazada, Amazon as well as local leading players like Tokopedia, Flipkart and Nykaa. In this role, you will lead data infrastructure, dashboards, reporting and analytics.
- Consolidate insights and analyze historical and segmentation data to identify trends, to highlight strategic business recommendations
- Manage and analyze reports for our brand eShops and translate data into meaningful platform-specific insights to grow our business and to drive internal decision making
- Cooperate with internal and external cross functional stakeholders to create relevant key performance indicators and new methodologies for measurement
- Develop innovative and effective approaches based on business analysis, data analysis, data modelling, statistical analysis and predictive modelling
- Retrieve, gather and aggregate data from multiple sources and compile it into a clean, workable and actionable format for effective decision making
- Develop innovative and effective approaches based on business analysis, data analysis, data modelling, statistical analysis and predictive modelling.
- Own and share the monthly online sales, KPIs, dashboards progress with the markets and regional team and the senior management
- Partner with the team to create relevant key performance indicators and new methodologies for measurement
- Detail business requirements to automate, user-friendly systems, models, reports and dashboards that will support our business planning needs
You have …
- Reasonably solid analytical skills and business acumen, proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Power BI, SQL
- Experience in forecasting, budgeting and financial analysis combined with a thorough understanding of key performance indicators.
- 7 - 8 years+ in fast paced work environment or related experience in e-commerce with a brand or platform
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, independent and proactive in learning
- Ability to work in ambiguity, agile and dynamic environment
- Team player and drive collaboration with multi-functional teams
- Strong communications and stakeholder management