Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 86 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 150 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
We are looking for a Marketplace Growth Manager to support Luxe Marketplaces sales growth in South East Asia, Pacific, India, Middle East and North African sales growth!
1. STRATEGY & BRING FORWARD THE REGIONAL SUPPORT
- Formulate the channel strategy & priorities to grow marketplace business while elevating our in-channel brand expression in the region. Identify the need gaps & condition/resources required to achieve success, propose possible solutions.
- Partner with markets to identify & evaluate potential platforms, propose expansion opportunities. Drive internal alignments on the roadmap planning. Guide markets on business case preparation and launch strategy.
- Run zone designer hub to provide marketplace creative assets for markets to adopt.
- Lead regional Luxe X platform beauty/ customer tech-development project. Liaise with platform and lead internal cross-function team including IT to deliver the project.
- Work with internal cross-function teams to enable/ automate the reporting on marketplace performance, investment & profitability, and diagnostic tools to understand marketplace business.
2. MANAGE PLATFORM RELATIONSHIP & ACTIVATIONS
- Manage regional relationship with marketplace platforms, in particular with Lazada & Shopee regional office covering 6 South East Asia markets. Lead regional joint business plan discussion to create the condition of success for Luxe markets on the platforms.
- Pitch & partners with platforms to pilot new features onsite.
- Pitch & organize regional campaigns, consolidate requests from internal stakeholders to bring to live the campaign.
3. FOSTER THE INTERNAL SUPPORT NETWORK
- Upskill internal partners on marketplace understanding. Provide frames to guide markets & regional brand partners on the how-to on marketplace, and constant follow up with markets on the adaptation toward the regional frame.
- Consultancy support to regional brand partners to drive their brand business on marketplace.
- Support market to analyze their marketplace business and identify opportunities to accelerate.
- Bring together marketplace leads in markets to formulate a marketplace community. Foster a cross-market sharing, support network among the community.
- Identify the best practice in markets, and scale it to greater success.
- Own competitive, market and best practices intelligence to constantly drive sales and engagement through innovation
- Analyze campaigns performance to optimize Marketplaces activity
- Own and manage marketing solutions KPI and monitoring methodologies for effectiveness and impact of on-site and off-site investments
- Activates the right business drivers by tracking, analyzing and drawing conclusions from specific e-commerce KPIs (unique visitors, conversion rate, profit optimization)
- Create synergies between internal and external partners in marketing, digital and operation activities
- At least 8 years’ experience in eCommerce (focus on Marketplaces, ideally)
- At least 1 year of regional experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset with strong business acumen and ambition to drive business forward. Experienced in business strategy and P&L management.
- Experienced in external-facing relationship management role. Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills to engage and build relationships with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly organized, with the ability to prioritize and adapt within a changing environment
- Adventurous. You’ll embrace challenges and change with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Super creative. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
- You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity, so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.