Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 86 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 150 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
You will ...
We are looking for a Omnichannel Customer Care Excellence Manager position based within the SAPMENA Supply Chain Center of Excellence in Singapore. You will be responsible for the multiple channel shifts and the creation of customer care excellence for our region with attention to synergies in resources, tools and strategic Go to market shift of the regions.
- Define the strategy and Zone customer excellence roadmap according to the business unit needs working with each cluster.
- Selection, development and maintenance of tools to maintain, cost to serve, sell-out and SIT across the various countries and channels in collaboration with the key stakeholders.
- Ensure service and global performance management and work customer relationship management with special attention on transversal customers on both offline and online channels.
- Build the action plan on joint collaboration with regional customers based on the insights on Advantage Survey results
- Animate, educate the customer care community across the region including the must haves and guidelines on logistics trade terms.
- Work closely and hand in with the central teams in Paris for updating Best Practices, initiatives and cascade to regions.
- The role will co-manage the customer experience and be the mirror for commercial Key accounts/ distributors and e-partners fostering operations excellence.
- Work closely with countries to identify automation and simplification models to get optimal results on service and customer rating.
You have ...
- Minimum of 6 years of strong operational experience preferably in Operations Management or Supply Chain/Logistics and in distributor/ retailer/ e-customer care
- Proactive self starter and excellent stakeholder management.
- Strong operational excellence, agility, and customer orientation to foster a demand-driven supply chain with service as a priority
- Ability to integrate external regulations and manage and control risks while taking into consideration the quality, EHS, Finance & Supply Chain standards
- Ability to optimize information, physical & financial flows along the whole Supply Chain
- Strong data integrator with good analytical capabilities and expertise to leverage business data for continuous improvement
- Good management and mastering of KPI and profitability along the Supply Chain
- Anticipates business activity and acts proactively